Monday, May 23, 2005

Say It Loud...

I'm back and I'm proud.

Ta for keeping the blog warm, anonymous visitors. I've been chilling in Turkey, sitting around all day drinking beer and gin. I couldn't tell you that before, of course. You would have found out my address and robbed my house. You can't fool me, mate. You have to get up pretty early in the morning to... Hey, where's my TV?

Anyways, check out the latest edition of Crime Scene, if you know what's good for you. It's flipping great. And it also has a bit of nonfic by your humble narrator (ie: me). The subject?

Tears, frustration, and mental anguish.

3 comments:

Russel said...

Cheers Charlie

I'd say the fiver's in the post, but I'm a Scot and we're too mean to actually give people the bribe money we promised...

Mystery Dawg said...

Charlie,
FAGS AND LAGER is LA bound, but in the meantime, I raised a few in your absence awaiting this next read. I hate having to explain the title to the average Los Angeleno; they think the book is about something else.....

Charlie Williams said...

Russel - I'm English, and too apathetic to chase up the bribe money owed. So that's all square then.

Aldo - as long as you know what the title is about, that's all that matters. And it's all in the cover image anyway.