Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bits 'n Bobs

In Milton Keynes? Go down the main Waterstones in Midsummer Place and you should find some signed copies of my new book on the shelf. Hey, since you're there, maybe you should buy one?

You know this STAIRWAY TO HELL tour I'm in the middle of, where I do all these in-store signings? Well, I've got some competition down under... from very loud people. Bet they're not as loud as these guys.

Four reasons to go and get STAIRWAY TO HELL:

  1. Waterstones have it in their 3 for 2 promo
  2. Borders are a cool bookshop who encouraged me to be aggressive, like Rocky
  3. You should support your local independant bookstore
  4. Amazon UK have it at the blisteringly cheapo price of £4.79

Hey, I'm going to FantasyCon 2009, in Nottingham on the 19th September. To put this into context, I once had a story published in the BFS magazine. See you there maybe.

No comments: