Tuesday, August 09, 2011

One Dead Hen Day


ONE DEAD HEN is published today. I must admit, I sometimes wondered if this day would ever happen. But Royston Blake is back, which is cause for celebration, right? Unless you live in Mangel. If you live in Mangel, very little is a cause for celebration - least of all the presence of Blakey.

If you want to find out what Blakey did next - or you feel like supporting something different - you can get it here (UK), and here (US).

To coincide, I did a piece about the book (and Blakey in general) for the Kindle Post blog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Charlie

Ricky Bush said...

Yeah, Royston is one different cat. Now, 'scuse us while I go get me Kindle (as Royston would say).

Charlie Williams said...

Cheers guys. Can't imagine Blakey using a Kindle though. Mobile phones only reached Mangel a couple of years back!