Friday, January 31, 2014

A Cool Thing

Here is one of the very cool things I was going to tell you about. I was going to wait until it's a fait accompli before telling you, but I just can't. So I have waited until it is a fait semi-accompli. But it's one hell of a fait!

A DEADFOLK film is in pre-production.

You heard it right - a project is afoot to turn Royston Blake into an actual living thing... at least for 90 minutes or so. The project is already quite a ways into development. The screenplay is written (by me), Stuart St Paul to direct and Neil Chordia and Andrew Berg of Eclipse Films producing. Casting is underway. I know what you're thinking: who is going to play the big guy? Believe me, when I know, you'll know.

8 comments:

Mike said...

Amazing news! Congratulations... Much deserved!

dman4227 said...

Great for you…all the Mangrel books would make kick ass movies.

But…I was really hoping the good news was a new Mangrel novel…maybe in the future?

Charlie Williams said...

Thanks guys. Dman, I love the way you say Mangrel! I am pretty confident that there will be another one in the future. Hopefully another non-Mangel too

Karin M said...

Excellent news. Congrats!

h said...

I always imagined Ray Stevenson (the guy who played Titus Pullo in "Rome") for the role - might be too old now, though. Still, much younger than Clint...

Charlie Williams said...

Cheers h (from Steps?) We're holding out for Clint. Blake is anyway

น้องส้มส้ม said...


This is very readable. For those who would like to read this, hurry to read the web page, I guarantee that you will like it very much.

สมัครบาคาร่า

Lord Mark said...

Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com